Britain and Ireland Experience
Travel through landscapes that have inspired world-famous writers and poets, from Shakespeare to Robert Burns. On this journey across England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales, you’ll see medieval castles and cathedrals, wander past the famous Chester Rows and kiss the Blarney Stone. The idyllic settings of the Lake District, Dingle Peninsula and the Cotswolds give way to vibrant capitals and the little-known train station with the world’s longest name.
- 14 Breakfast (B)
- 4 Dinner (D)
- : View the Royal Castle
- : Visit the Georgian spa town
- : View Cardiff Castle
- : Visit the Waterford Crystal Showroom
- : Kiss the Blarney Stone
- : View the prettiest village in Ireland
- : View King John's Castle and see St. Mary's Cathedral
- : See Galway Cathedral
- : See St. Patrick's Cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral, the Georgian Squares and Trinity College with a Local Specialist
- : View the timbered buildings known as the 'Rows'
- : Visit this picturesque region
- : Visit this town, popular with eloping couples since 1754
- : With your Local Specialist see Princes Street, the Royal Mile and the Castle
- : View the Jedburgh Abbey ruins
- : View the remains of the Roman wall
- : View York Minster and stroll along the Shambles
- : Visit the town of Shakespeare and see Anne Hathaway's cottage
- : View Sir Winston Churchill's grave
- : View the Bodleian Library
- : Visit the Beatles' hometown
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : The services of a Costsaver Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- : City orientation tours
- : Audio headsets are provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- : Extensive variety of Choice Optional Experiences
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- The services of a Costsaver Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- City orientation tours
- Audio headsets are provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- Extensive variety of Choice Optional Experiences
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US...