Egypt: Jewels of the Nile on Oberoi Zahra
Few places inspire with ancient sites and treasures untold quite like Egypt does... home to a storied legacy of history that dates back to the days of Neolithic Age in 6000 BC. Considered a cradle of civilization, Egypt’s enduring achievements are chronicled in temples, tombs and pyramids thousands of years old, in humble feluccas and sailing ships seaworthy still, along the banks of the life-giving Nile, and in traditions and ...
Climb aboard the decks of Oberoi Zahra for a cruising experience you'll never forget... from over the handrails of the top deck awaits thousands of years of history... culture... innovation... and mystery passing you by on all sides. Discover the remains of ancient civilizations... and tour the final resting places of the pharaohs who reigned over Egypt so many years ago... all before coming back onboard to settle down and relax with good friends and accommodations fit for royalty.
- On-board spa with exclusive Oberoi treatments
- Fully equipped, 24-hour gymnasium
- Beauty salon for ladies and gentlemen offering beauty treatments, body wraps, body scrubs and massages
- Temperature controlled, outdoor swimming pool
- 27 cabins with accompanying Nile views and private bathrooms with glass paneled rain shower.
- Multiple dining areas — The Restaurant, The Club Lounge & The Library and Cigar Lounge